Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Happy Third Anniversary RRA!

In September of 2015 our Florida office celebrated its third anniversary by going to lunch at The Twisted Vine Bistro in Fort Myers. I started working here just a few weeks before our 1st anniversary so it really only feels like a two year anniversary to me!

It's really been a great experience working with these folks. I don't know if it's because they're from Wisconsin that they are so laid back and easy to work with, but whatever the reason, I like the office environment!



I had not been to The Twisted Vine Bistro before and found both the décor and food to be very good! They started us off with crusty bread with oil.

 

Turkey Club with Fries



Twisted Bistro Burger with potato salad


LeBouef Cobb Salad
 
We all really enjoyed lunch at this restaurant and we will likely go back!
 

No comments: