Saturday, July 2, 2011

Spring Has Sprung

Just before summer arrived, I took the “Springtime Album” class at Strawberry Fields Scrapbook Shop, presented by Stayce DeWid. I just love Stayce. She is from Huntington Beach, California, and she is an educator for Tattered Angels, so she travels the world teaching classes using Tattered Angels products, and she also teaches online classes from her home.  Her scrapbooks are gorgeous and she’s so much fun. Every time I see her, I discover something else that we have in common.

Behold the gorgeous Spring album created in Stayce’s class:













Stayce's sample had fewer pages as she had removed some from each section, but I just sprayed my extra pages with Glimmer Mist and used my leftover paper from class.

Stayce’s beloved mother in law just passed away yesterday so she is having a tough time right now. Sending love and hugs to you across the miles, Stayce.

2 comments:

Stayce DeWid said...

Terri your album turned out beautiful. I'm glad you were able to finish it.

I agree...the more we get to know each other the more we do have in common.

thanks for the kind words for my mother in law. I feel so very lost and empty without her. I keep trying to call and tell her all the silly little things throughout my day. She doesn't answer :(

it'll get easier... this i know.

Mary Ellen said...

I love your creations. You have blessed us with some beautiful cards. I am so sorry for Stayce's loss.