Saturday, July 2, 2011

Bleu Cheese Hair

When I go to Indulgence Salon to get my hair “refreshed”, Patty always asks what color I’d like to be. I always respond with “something reddish brownish purpleish”. The last time I was there, this color description seemed to crack up one the stylists, Jenn. I think it’s more of an “I don’t care, surprise me with whatever you’re trying to get rid of or a new product you want to try”  rather than “I want champagne #328, with some wheat #849 highlights on the crown, and ash blonde #192 lowlights”.  

Star, Jamie, Patty, Jenn, Val


Just before my last visit, Patty and the girls had all been to a hair show in Orlando so they had lots of new samples to try out.


Star put my color on, and after letting it cook for a while, Jenn rinsed me out. Patty gave her some sample shampoos and conditioners from the show. As Jenn opened the little plastic containers, she said “I’m a little wary of hair products that come out of a bleu cheese container.”   When I asked her how my hair looked, she confirmed it was definitely reddish brownish purpleish.



Tada!

2 comments:

Carole128 said...

OMG, seriously? That's your new hair color?? It almost looks pink!

Mary Ellen said...

It's sassy! I like it :)